Adair County Veterinary Clinic has the equipment, facilities, and expertise you need to maintain a healthy cow-calf herd.
Our clinic offers haul-in facilities, including an indoor cattle processing area and an indoor cattle surgery facility. In addition, our rotating chute offers versatility for evaluating and treating a wide range of health conditions.
Review the list below to learn more about our cow-calf vet services, and call the clinic to discuss your herd’s specific needs.
- Herd Health & Protocol Evaluation
- Processing & Vaccinations
- Pregnancy Examinations
- Bull Fertility Examinations
- Hoof Trimming
- Haul-In Facilities
- Indoor Cattle Processing Facility
- Indoor Cattle Surgery Facility
- Ambulatory Clinic
- 24 Hour Emergency Service